The topics include dairy protein powders, dairy ingredients containing milk fat globule membrane, biofunctional dairy protein fractions, chromatographic separation technologies for isolating dairy ingredients, non-thermal techniques in dairy processing, spray-dried dairy-based emulsions for delivering bioactives, probiotics and prebiotics, and marketing acceptance of dairy ingredients.
What does CSEP stand for?
CSEP stands for Chromatographic Separation (mixture component separation method)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSEP
We have 55 other meanings of CSEP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Society Of Exercise Physiology
- Career Soldier Education Program
- Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions (Illinois Institute of Technology)
- Centre for Studies on Energy and Power (Ahmedabad, India)
- Certified Special Event Professional
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education)
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff-Sponsored Exercise Program (US DoD)
- Child Support Enforcement Program
- Childhood Sexual Experience with Peer
- Collaboratory for the Study of Earthquake Predictability
- College Senior Engineer Program (US Air Force)
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation Project
- Communications Standardization and Evaluation Program (USAF)
- Community Social Enterprise Partnership
- Computer Science, Engineering and Physics (various universities)
- COMSEC Education Program
- Confined Space Entry Permit (OSHA)
- Confined Space Entry Program
- Connected System Exit Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Equateq's proprietary chromatographic separation methods allow flexible formulation of omega 3 fatty acids at exceptional purity levels.
Spectra, founded six years ago and based in Marlboro, has developed instruments that combine chromatographic separation of molecules with infrared analysis to allow users to identify unknown compounds and complex chemical mixtures.
Other chapters describe chromatography as more than a method of separation, but as a unified science; profiles of early pioneers and builders, Nobel Prize awardees, and their research; the multiple branches of the field; advances in column technology and its validation; key institutions; using chromatographic separations as molecular interaction amplifiers; and the future of the field and its contributions in systems biology, genomics, and proteomics.
Orochem's proprietary chiral phases offer unique opportunities for the separation of chiral isomers in preparatory and SMB chromatographic separations.
Continued development of effective chromatographic separation technology combined with faster and higher mass resolution data acquisition by the mass spectrometers can also help overcome bioanalytical challenges.
Simulated moving bed chromatography (SMB) is a variation of conventional liquid chromatography, which provides continuous chromatographic separations, as opposed to batch separations, which account for the majority of chromatography systems.
During the chromatographic separation process the underivatized or derivatized cyclodextrins as host molecules form intermediate diastereomeric complexes with chiral guest molecules; differences in the stability of these complexes determine the enantioselectivity of separations.