The VHX-600 Digital Microscope has a 54 mega-pixel 3-CCD mode camera and a selection of high-resolution RZ optical design zoom lenses with up to 5,000x magnification that provide chromatic aberration correction.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Chromatic Aberration Correction (camera software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 909 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Artists' Coalition
- Child Abuse Council (various locations)
- Child Activity Center
- Child Advocacy Center
- Children's Assessment Center (various locations)
- Chinese Alliance Church
- Chinese Annual Conference (of the Methodist Church in Singapore)
- Chofu Aerospace Center (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
- Christ Apostolic Church
- Christian Athletic Camp (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 54 mega-pixel 3CCD mode camera and a wide selection of high-resolution RZ optical design zoom lenses with up to 5000X magnification are said to provide excellent chromatic aberration correction and superior image quality.