Agriscience nominee deadline nears The Christopher Columbus Fellowship Foundation, a federal government agency, is now accepting nominations for the 2013 Agriscience awards, which are presented in partnership with the American Farm Bureau Federation.
What does CCFF stand for?
CCFF stands for Christopher Columbus Fellowship Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFF
We have 7 other meanings of CCFF in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Centre for Electronic Governance (Canada)
- Capacitively-Controlled Field Effect Transistor
- California Coalition for Food and Farming
- California Custom Fruits and Flavors
- Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Cape Canaveral Forecast Facility (NASA)
- Cape Cod Flatball Fest (Falmouth, Massachusetts)
- Cerritos College Faculty Federation
- Cheshire Current Facts and Figures (UK)
- Child Care Facilities Fund
- Clark County Fire Fighters (Nevada)
- Compensatory and Contingency Financing Facility
- Complete Conditioning for Football
- Cream City Feathered Friends (Milwaukee, WI)
- Clackamas County Farm Forestry Association, Inc. (Oregon Small Woodlands Association)
- Cabramatta Creek Flying Fox Committee (New South Wales, Australia)
- Carson City Flag Football League (Nevada)
- Child Care Facilities Finance Program (California)
- Codex Committee on Fish and Fishery Products
- Canadian Conference for Fisheries Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
the 1999 National Medal of Arts and the Frank Annunzio Award from the Christopher Columbus Fellowship Foundation in 2001.