Santa Claus forgets who he is after a bump to his head, leaving his wife to put things right in time for Christmas 2008 *** Christmas with the Kranks (Channel 5, 4pm - 5.
What does CWTK stand for?
CWTK stands for Christmas With the Kranks (movie)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- City Wide Task Force on Housing Court (New York)
- Canada West Telecom Group (trade alliance)
- Centre of Wheel to Guard (Australian automobile measurement)
- Contra-Wound Toroidal Helix Antenna (also seen as CTHA)
- Chemical Waste Transportation Institute
- Child Welfare Training Institute (est. 1989; Augusta, ME)
- Children's Welfare Trust of India (Chandigarh, India)
- Colonial Williamsburg Teacher Institute (Virginia)
- Council on Wireless Technology Impacts
- Council on Wireless Technology Impacts (Novato, CA)
- Constellation WAN Toaster-based Line Card (Cisco)
- Compound Weaire-Thorpe Model
- Cadet Wing Training Officer
- Cifci Wing Tsun Organization (Martial Art System)
- Cable, Wire, Tube and Pipe (trade fair)
- Chemical Waste Treatment Plant
- Conventional Weapons Technical Proficiency Inspection (US Navy)
- Child Welfare Training Resources
- Climb Well to Right
- Consumer Welfare and Trade Regulation Group (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christmas With The Kranks, Today, Five, 7pm Seasonal rubbish with Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis as a couple heading off on a Christmas cruise.
JAMIE LEE CURTIS used to take every opportunity to show off her body, so it came as a shock for her to bulk up for her role as a mum in Christmas With The Kranks, which co-stars TIM ALLEN.
Wed/Thu) Christmas With The Kranks (PG) When Tim Allen decides to skip Christmas, the whole neighbourhood lays a major guilt trip on him, but then pitch in to help when he changes his mind.
CHRISTMAS WiTH THE KRANKS Tim Allen is breaking out from his traditional Santa Clause typecast to play Luther Krank, a lawyer who decides he's going to skip Christmas and go on vacation with his wife instead.
IN CHRISTMAS WITH THE KRANKS, WHICH JUMP-STARTED the holiday movie season this year, Jamie Lee Curtis and Tim Allen play a couple of empty nesters trying to opt out of the clutter and expense of Christmas by skipping town on a cruise.
n Christmas With The Kranks opens on Friday December 3