A GROUP of schoolchildren has taken Christmas into their own hands this year by becoming toy testing experts and compiling their own "must have" children's Christmas wish list.
What does CWL stand for?
CWL stands for Christmas Wish List
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWL
We have 48 other meanings of CWL in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom - Cardiff-Wales (Airport Code)
- Catherinefield Windows Limited (UK)
- Catholic Women's League
- Center for Wildlife Law (University of New Mexico)
- Center for Working Life
- Center for Writing and Learning
- Center Wavelength
- Centralne Warsztaty Lotnicze (Polish: Central Aviation Workshop)
- Chaotic War Lords (gaming)
- Chemical Warfare Labs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Only Way Is Essex gang filmed their Christmas special at Yllas in Finnish Lapland, visiting the local ice hotel, a husky farm for a sled ride and then delivering their Christmas wish lists to the big man himself at Santa's grotto.
Byline: Ben Duffy; Jessica Sammonds KIDS are piling financial agony on cash-strapped parents by putting the most expensive gift EVER at top of their Christmas wish lists.
YOUNGSTERS will be able to pass on their Christmas wish lists to Father Christmas when he visits a grotto near Rugeley.
But the store is preparing for a mixture of brand new, traditional and retro presents to be making this year's Christmas wish lists.