Since 1998, the National Christmas Tree Association (NCTA), the trade association for Real Tree growers, wholesalers and retailers, has depended upon the staff of Drake & Company, Chesterfield, MO, to help promote Real Christmas Trees and increase industry sales--a goal the association management company has consistently achieved.
What does XT stand for?
XT stands for Christmas Tree (subsea oil & gas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XT
- Extended Super Video Compact Disc
- Xilinx Serial Vector Format
- Prototype Simulation Verification Tool
- X-band Antenna Switch
- X-Ray Standing Wave (materials science)
- Xiang-Sha Warming (medical treatment)
- Xtreme Space Wars (website)
- Xbox Sports Network Sports World Championship
- International XML Database Symposium
- Xi an Shiyou University (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Treating Christmas tree fields each spring, farm-worker Felix Alvarez, 43, soaks his skin with Roundup, a weedkiller linked to cancer among applicators.
based association management company Drake & Company, whose largest client is a professional organization for the Real Christmas Tree industry.
The annual cutting of a Christmas tree is to this refugee of the prairie a primal joy without equal.
Few things look more forlorn after the holidays than a dry Christmas tree at the curb waiting to be recycled into mulch or chips.