Gift buyers in Wales (19%) and those aged between 35 to 54 are savviest at saving for Christmas throughout the year.
What does CTTY stand for?
CTTY stands for Christmas Throughout the Year
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CTTY
- Consortium for Training Translation Teachers
- Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal
- Combating Terrorism Technology Task Force
- Central Trunk Test Unit
- Ceylon Tamil Teachers Union (Sri Lanka)
- Companhia de Trânsito Transporte Urbano (Portugese)
- Counter Terror Training Unit (Columbus State Community College; Ohio)
- City of Tampa Television
- CSF1PO, TPOX, THO1, and vWA (human genome)
- Carats total weight
- Control Teletype
- Cabin Telecommunications Unit
- Cancer Treatment Unit
- Captive Test Unit
- Cargo Transport Unit (shipping)
- Caribbean Telecommunications Union
- Cartridge Tape Unit
- Catholic Theological Union
- Center for Teknologistøttet Undervisning (Danish National Centre for Technology Supported Learning)
- Centigrade Thermal Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customers had braced themselves to receive repayment of 5p for every pounds 1 they lost in the 2006 saving scheme, which was designed to spread the cost of Christmas throughout the year.
Customer Tegwedd Edwards said: "I have been saving for Christmas throughout the year and the vouchers were due in the next few weeks.