Peacock 09, who are flying high in Division One, beat West Cheshire side Christleton Reserves on penalties.
What does XTON stand for?
XTON stands for Christleton (Chester, UK)
This definition appears rarely
- eXtensible Telephony Markup Language (XML-based service description language)
- Extended Telecommunication Number
- External Transaction Number (trade)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Training Network (International Digital Enterprise Alliance)
- XML Transition Network Definition
- Cross Timbers Oil (Fort Worth, Texas)
- X-Band Triode Oscillator
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Tree Object Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Defeats at Christleton and Macclesfield were followed on Saturday by a six-wicket mauling at Cheadle after Scott Henry's fine 101 had put them in the box seat with 187.
Youngsters at Christleton High School, on the outskirts of Chester, are being allowed a twice-daily fix under the strict supervision of teachers.
Upton AA beat Willaston 2-1 and in the Chester derby it was celebration time for Christleton after they romped home 4-0 at Blacon YC.
But the Christleton High School team fielded a record-smashing 796 players during their attempt, also raising pounds 500 for Leukaemia Research in the process.
In the Youth Division, Christleton Youth closed the gap on second placed New Brighton Youth with a 2-1 success and this despite being down to ten men after five minutes.
In a First Division programme reduced by cup commitments and postponements, attention was focused on the lower reaches of the table where Christleton did themselves a power of good as Rob Williams and Paul Sweeney netted in a 2-1 defeat of hosts Maghull.
Christleton had two goals from Sean O'Rourke seal a 2-0 result at Blacon YC while Newton top scored with a 6-1 victory at Upton AA.