Just five of the 78 clinics listed scored 0, including St Mary's Hospital in Manchester, the Christie Hospital NHS Trust in Manchester and the Willow Suite at the Thames Valley Nuffield Hospital.
What does CHNT stand for?
CHNT stands for Christie Hospital NHS (National Health Service) Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHNT in our Acronym Attic
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
- China Natural Resources, Inc.
- Children's Human Nutrition Research Center (Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas)
- Child Health and Nutrition Research Initiative (Bangladesh)
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore (North Carolina)
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Sulphur
- China Health and Nutrition Survey
- Community Health Network of San Francisco (California)
- Centre Hospitalier National Sanou Souro (French: Sanou Souro National Hospital)
- Charleston Navy Shipyard
- Cultural Heritage National Training Organisation
- Community Health Nursing Training School (Ghana)
- Canford Heath Neighbourhood Watch (UK)
- Community Health Network of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Community Health Nurses Western Australia
- Culinary Historians of New York
- Coasters Harbor Navy Yacht Club (Newport, RI)
- Centre Hospitalier National Yalgado Ouedraogo (French: National Hospital Center Yalgado Ouedraogo)
- Christian Heritage New Zealand (political party)
- Cambodian Hope Organization (religious non-profit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several recent European radiation oncology installations include Mannheim Medical Center (Mannheim, Germany), Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust (Wolverhampton, England), North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust (London, England), The Christie Hospital NHS Trust (Manchester, England), Trinity College School of Radiotherapy (Dublin, Ireland), Erasmus MC University Medical Center (Rotterdam, The Netherlands), University Medical Centre Utrecht, (Utrecht, The Netherlands), Malar Hospital (Eskilstuna, Sweden), MD Anderson Espana (Madrid, Spain), Hospital CUF Descobertos (Lisbon, Portugal), Institute of Oncology (Ljubljana, Slovenia), and Ege University (Izmir, Turkey).
A mong the events are: Women in Science Day, an open to all event being held in the University of Cambridge to help women find out about careers in the field by meeting women scientists' Engineering Your Future, a series of London workshops about careers in engineering for sixth-form students' a Medical Physics and Radiography Open Evening, of fering career advice for students and other interested people at Christie Hospital NHS Trust in Manchester' Science in the High Peak, an open-toall event showing how science is used in various careers in the Peak District, taking place in Buxton in Derbyshire' and Forensic Science Taster Sessions for school pupils living in Dundee.
Christie Hospital NHS Trust, which previously admitted liability, agreed to the compensation at Manchester County Court.