Canadian-born Albert Benjamin Simpson (1843-1919) and his Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA) had a significant impact on, and was affected by, the emerging Pentecostal movement, both in North America and in the China mission field.
What does C&MA stand for?
C&MA stands for Christian and Missionary Alliance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Consult and Liaison (psychiatry)
- Control & Line
- Cargo and Loading Analysis Table (US DoD)
- Capital and Lowercase Letter
- Cincinnati and Lake Erie Railroad
- Clothing and Life Support Equipment
- Cost and Lead Time Estimate
- Care & Maintenance (for ACG duties)
- Construction & Maintenance
- Control and Monitor
- Collection and Mission Management (team; US Army)
- Communication & Networking
- Condor & Neckermann (travel service)
- Child and Nature Network
- Can't and Never Will
- Chicago and North Western (Railroad; also CNW)
- Chesapeake & Ohio (Railroad)
- Chesapeake and Ohio (Canal)
- Combinatorics and Optimization
- Contexts and Ontologies (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Normally, the sermon at Christian and Missionary Alliance Church of Simi Valley lasts about an hour.
I was referred to Jody, whose office was located in a two-story building behind the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church in Santa Monica, Calif.