OTHER: Boys & Girls Club volunteer; Christian Youth Conference, four years, counselor-in-training, senior year; Project Bread's Walk for Hunger; tennis camp co-leader; Ruth's Harvest Food Pantry volunteer; "Special Day for Special People" Special Olympics volunteer, two years.
What does CYC stand for?
CYC stands for Christian Youth Conference (New Bedford, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CYC
We have 99 other meanings of CYC in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiff Yacht Club (UK)
- Catholic Youth Center (various locations)
- Century Yamakyu Corporation (Japan)
- Champions Youth Cup
- Chester Yacht Club
- Chicago Yacht Club
- Child and Youth Care
- Children and Youth Center (various locations)
- Chippewa Yacht Club (various locations)
- Christadelphian Youth Circle
- Christian Youth Council
- City of York Council (UK)
- Clearwater Yacht Club (Florida)
- Community Youth Centers (San Francisco, CA)
- Corinthian Yacht Club (Seattle, WA)
- Coronado Yacht Club (Coronado, CA)
- Cover Your Crest (fundraiser at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada)
- Cruising Yacht Club
- Cyclone (mining)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was a virgin and had pledged to keep herself, not to have sex until she married, following Christian youth conferences back in America, she said.
Paul Loule's manuscript "Chinese Christian Youth Conferences in America, with a Focus on the East Coast" brings us a history of the development of this important youth program, which was conceived at a critical phase in the evolution of Chinese American society Rev.
THE TAHOE CONFERENCES Purpose and Design As youth sought answers to their problems, the Tahoe Conference became one of the most beneficial resources in the Chinese-American community Initially known as the Chinese Young People's Christian Conference program, this activity became formally organized as the Chinese Christian Youth Conference (CCYC), but was called "the Tahoe Conference" after it met at the Lake Tahoe Zephyr Point Presbyterian Conference Grounds in July 1933.