WARRINGTON-born presenter Chris Evans will take on the Today programme and Christian O'Connell for best breakfast show at the Sony Awards - but Radio 1's Nick Grimshaw is not on the shortlist.
What does OC stand for?
OC stands for Christian O'Connell (radio personality; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OC
We have 65 other meanings of OC in our Acronym Attic
- Oldham Bangladeshi Youth Association (UK)
- Oakland Beach Yachting Center and Marina (Rhode Island)
- Orr's-Bailey Yacht Club (Orr's Island, ME)
- Orange Bowl Youth Football Alliance (Miami, FL)
- Outer Banks Yellow Pages (Kitty Hawk, North Carolina)
- Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales
- Occupational Breathing Zone (occupational health and safety air monitoring)
- Olivine-Bearing Zone (Canada)
- On Beyond Zebra (band)
- One Big Zip
Samples in periodicals archive:
We were up against good pals Des and Jennie from Capital in Scotland and Christian O'Connell from Absolute in London.
The former Doctor Who star told radio host Christian O'Connell that he adopted 10-year-old Tyler shortly after the birth of his daughter, Olive.
Mr Cameron was forced to apologise over a live interview he gave to Absolute Radio presenter Christian O'Connell on July 29.
The Tory leader said "twat" as he explained to Absolute Radio presenter Christian O'Connell why he did not use the Twitter social networking site.
The comments came as Mr Cameron was grilled by Absolute Radio presenter Christian O'Connell about quirky details of his life and character in what was billed as a "different kind of interview".
Appearing on the Christian O'Connell Show on Absolute Radio, the Only Fools And Horses star was asked to leave a question for the next guest as part of the Who's Calling Christian?
But after just one series he was replaced by commercial radio DJ Christian O'Connell.