The Christian Music Trade Association reports that gospel music sold 49.
What does CMTA stand for?
CMTA stands for Christian Music Trade Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMTA
We have 29 other meanings of CMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Mechanical Transport and Stores Depot (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Canadian Mining Technology Network (MMS Canada)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Axonal, Type 2D
- California Manufacturers & Technology Association
- California Municipal Treasurers Association
- Canadian Massage Therapist Alliance
- Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Austin, Texas)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Axonal
- Connecticut Marine Trades Association (Essex, CT)
- Cross-Media Technologies and Applications
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association of Australia (disease education)
- California-Mexico Trade Assistance Centers
- Chinese Music Teachers Association of Northern California
- Centrinë Mokslinë Techninë Biblioteka
- Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company, Limited (Japan)
- Compagnons Menuisiers et Techniciens du Bois (French: Carpenters and Wood Technicians Company)
- Connie Martinson Talks Books
- Corte Madera Town Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 percent higher than in 2000, while overall music industry album sales dropped about 3 percent, the Christian Music Trade Association announced.