Hilda Lazarus (1890-1978), a nationally recognized medical leader and a deeply committed Christian, as the first Indian to head Christian Medical College and Hospital (CMC), Vellore, was unquestionably a case of obtaining the right person at the right time.
What does CMCH stand for?
CMCH stands for Christian Medical College and Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCH
We have 10 other meanings of CMCH in our Acronym Attic
- Central Minnesota Community Foundation (est. 1985; St. Cloud, MN)
- Central Mississippi Correctional Facility (Pearl, MS)
- Colorado Mountain Club Foundation (est. 1973)
- Communications and Multimedia Content Forum of Malaysia
- Complete Hydatidiform Mole and Coexistent Fetus
- Canadian Military Colleges Faculty Association
- Capital Markets Consultative Group
- Center for Maternal and Child Health (Maryland Family Health Administration)
- Certified Master Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Chittagong Medical College and Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Coimbatore Medical College Hospital (India)
- Community Music Center of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act (UK)
- Central Massachusetts Center for Healthy Communities (LUK, Inc; Massachusetts Department of Public Health; Worcester, MA)
- Central Missouri Counties Human Development Corporation
- Civilian-Military Contingency Hospital System
- Cable Modem to CPE Interface (Sprint)
- Care Management Change Initiative
- Chakrabarti Management Consultancy, Inc. (Oakton, VA)
- CM Consulting and Investigations (Baku, Azerbaijan)