Parties with religious point of reference, such as the Christian Democratic Party of Germany, constitute one third of the European Parliament.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Christian Democratic Party
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Page Directory Base Register
- Physical Disability Board of Review
- Pacific Data Bank Security (Canada)
- Passive Diffusion Bag Sampler
- Pedestrian Deployable Bonnet System (Jaguar)
- Polarization Dependent Beam Splitter
- Position-Dependent Band Structure
- Precedence Dialing Behind the Switch
- Polizei beim Deutschen Bundestag (Police of the German Parliament)
- Profile-Directed Binary Translator
- Mueo, New Caledonia (Airport Code)
- Pacific Design Center
- Pacific Digital Cellular
- Pacific Disaster Center
- Pagan Dance Cult (band)
- Painting and Decorating Contractors (trade association)
- Palladium Chloride
- Palm Desert (Amtrak station code; Palm Desert, CA)
- Park Distance Control (automotive)
- Parlementair Documentatie Centrum (Dutch: Parliamentary Documentation Center; Leiden University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A protestant pastor, Rev Christhudoss, founder president of Indian Christian Democratic Party, lodged a complaint with the City Police Commissioner to press for the demand.
MyNSK (CyHAN)- A Belarusian opposition figure has been detained on suspicion of high treason, the Belarusian Christian Democratic Party (BCDP), which is in the process of being formed, said on Tuesday.
She was speaking to a three-member German parliamentary delegation of the ruling Christian Democratic Party (CDU), comprising Roderich Kiesewetter, Michael Gahler, and Ernst-Reinhard Beck, which called on her in her office on Tuesday.
Former Italian Minister has informed the Patriarch of his current presidency of the association Alcide de Gasperi, which bears the name of his godfather, the founder of the Christian Democratic Party in Italy.
Church officials, bishops and lay people were aware of what was going on but failed to take action regarding the children, said Dutch media reports quoting the commission chair Christian Wim Deetman, a former leader of the Christian Democratic Party.
After making a fortune in property and media, Berlusconi created his own party almost overnight to fill the void on the centre-right caused by the demise of the Christian Democratic party in the corruption scandals in the early 1990s.