Christian Community Health Fellowship hosts its annual conference, "Faith Making a Difference: Improving Health Care and Access for the Underserved," May 16-19 at Eastern University, St.
What does CCHF stand for?
CCHF stands for Christian Community Health Fellowship (Memphis, TN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHF
We have 18 other meanings of CCHF in our Acronym Attic
- 21st Century China Higher Education Exhibition (Ministry of Education; China)
- Comprehensive, Continuous, High Endurance HD (LViHD Systems)
- Chartered Chemist
- Canada/China Higher Education Program
- Community Collaboration of Health & Education Providers (Colorado)
- Center for Community Health Education and Research (Haiti)
- Center for Community Health Education Research and Service (Boston, MA)
- Council on Certification of Health, Environmental and Safety Technologists
- Cheap Car Hire Finder (rental car search engine)
- Chinese Canadian Heritage Fund
- Chronic Congestive Heart Failure
- Congo Cerebral Hemorrhage Fever
- Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever
- California Communities Housing and Finance Agency
- Canadian Council on Health Facilities Accreditation (formerly Canadian Council on Hospital Accreditation)
- Chaffee County Habitat for Humanity (Buena Vista, CO)
- Copper Country Habitat for Humanity (Houghton, MI)
- Crystal Coast Habitat for Humanity (Newport, NC)
- Council for the Homeless at Friendship Place
- Colorado Community for Homeschool Family Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
net * Christian Community Health Fellowship will hold its annual conference, "Affirming our Unity; Celebrating our Diversity," May 17-20 at Wheaton College, near Chicago.
Jerry Stromberg, director of the Christian Community Health Fellowship, says that the religious conviction of those who work in health ministries is often what helps their services provide "more bang for their buck.