FACTFILE THE 2nd Chance Furniture Re-Use Project in Nuneaton is part of Christian Alliance Housing Association Ltd and the first project of its kind to be developed by them, with the backing of lottery funding.
What does CAHA stand for?
CAHA stands for Christian Alliance Housing Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAHA
We have 17 other meanings of CAHA in our Acronym Attic
- Capital Area Health Alliance
- Capitol Area Homeless Alliance
- Carlsbad Arts and Humanities Alliance (New Mexico)
- Carolina Amateur Hockey Association
- Center Avenue Historic Association (Bay City, Michigan)
- Central Animal Health Association
- Centro Astronómico Hispano Alemán
- Chamber and Association of Hungarian Architects
- Charlotte Area Hotel Association (North Carolina)
- Cheyenne Area Hospitality Association (Wyoming)
- Cincinnati Amateur Hockey Association
- Cloquet Amateur Hockey Association
- Coatesville Area Hockey Association (Coatesville, PA)
- Cold Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Colin A. Houston & Associates, Inc.
- Colorado Amateur Hockey Association
- Columbia Amateur Hockey Association
- Comite de Accion de Huelga de Arte
- Communications, Awareness and Healthcare Affordability (task force)
- Connecticut Aviation Historical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is now run as a charity by the Christian Alliance Housing Association.
Speakers at the conference will include representatives from Centre-point, the county's Supporting People Team, and the Christian Alliance Housing Association.