On); Christchurch School of Medicine, Christchurch (S.
What does CSOM stand for?
CSOM stands for Christchurch School of Medicine (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSOM
We have 27 other meanings of CSOM in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese for Speakers of Other Languages
- Coflexip Stena Offshore Limited (Houston, TX)
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra League (Columbus, OH)
- Crack, Seat, and Overlay (pavement construction)
- Criticality Safety Operating Limits
- Circuit Switch On-Line Operational Program
- Canadian Society for Orthomolecular Medicine
- Carlson School of Management (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities)
- Carroll School of Management (Boston College; Chestnut Hill, MA)
- Center for Sex Offender Management
- Chronic Serous Otitis Media (middle ear infection)
- Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media (middle ear and mastoid cavity inflammation)
- Client-Side Object Model (computing)
- Computer Security Operations Manager
- Computer Software Operation Manual
- Computer Software Operator's Manual
- Computer System Operations Manager
- Computer System Operator's Manual
- Computer Systems: Operation and Management (University College of the Cariboo)
- Customer Service Operations Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinical director of Christchurch Hospital's emergency department Angela Pitchford and professor of emergency medicine at the Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences Mike Ardagh, shared a position on the panel, with former head of Consumer New Zealand, David Russell, the other panel member.
The remaining papers discuss such topics as brothel operators' experiences of decriminalization, continuing regulation by local authorities, the Christchurch School of Medicine study on the impact of the PRA, public health authorities' experience of implementation, the media and the PRA, issues of risk and risk management in sex work in the post-PRA environment, and the impact of the PRA on stigma towards sex workers and sex work.
Fergusson, a psychologist at the Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences in New Zealand.
David Fergusson of the Christchurch School of Medicine and Health has completed an interesting study on mental health.
The study was lead by pro-choice researcher, David Fergusson of the Christchurch School of Medicine & Health Sciences.