DISCUSSION Thought to arise from cellular remnants of the notochord (the mesodermal precursor of the vertebral column), chordoma is a rare, slow-growing, locally-invasive malignant tumour.
What does CHDM stand for?
CHDM stands for Chordoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHDM
We have 1 other meaning of CHDM in our Acronym Attic
- Change Directory (MS-DOS)
- Chief Director, Auxiliary (Headquarters)
- Canon Hacker Development Kit
- Clean Home Delivery Kit (Program for Appropriate Technology in Health; Nepal)
- Central Heat Distribution Limited (Canada)
- Computer Hardware Description Language
- Conference on Hardware Description Languages
- High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (more commonly seen as HDL)
- Center for Human Development Learning and Teaching (est. 1990 at Miami University of Ohio)
- Certified Help Desk Manager
- Chris Hani District Municipality (Queenstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa)
- Comprehensive Hospital Drug Monitoring
- Conceptual Health Data Model (Canadian Institute for Health Information)
- Switzerland Death Metal
- Comprehensive Hospital Drug Monitoring Berne (medical article)
- Center for Health Disparities and Molecular Medicine (research center; Loma Linda University; California)
- Catholic Human Development Outreach (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Certificate-Holding District Office
- Certified Housing Development Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
When a chordoma arises within the parapharyngeal space, the mass may be detected clinically.
DIAGNOSIS Chordoma DISCUSSION Chordomas are rare malignant neoplasms that arise from remnants of the embryological notochord.
Predominantly found in people 50-69 year old, a chordoma arises found remnants of the primitive notochord.