Entries include parts of speech, gender, and pronunciation guides to help language learners choose the right word among various translations for each entry.
What does CTRW stand for?
CTRW stands for Choose the Right Word
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CTRW
We have 2 other meanings of CTRW in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer Treatment and Research Trust (UK)
- Churches Theological Research Trust (Scotland)
- Cystic Transformation of the Rete Testis (morphology)
- Central Texas Rural Transit District
- Charcoal-Treated Rete Testis Fluid
- Chisholm Trail Round-Up (Ft Worth, TX)
- Civic Trust Regeneration Unit (UK)
- Clinical Trials Research Unit
- Cotton Textile Research Unit (Australia)
- Carlton Trail Railway
- Commercial Transuranic Waste
- Continuous Time Random Walk
- Critical Thinking, Reading and Writing
- Chapter of Romance Writers of America (Connecticut)
- Clay Township Regional Waste District (Indiana)
- Central Texas Regional Water Treatment Plant (San Antonio, TX)
- Contractions (labor & delivery)
- Central Toroidal Recirculation Zone (mechanical engineering)
- Controlled Track Reaction/Reporting Zone
- C-Terminal Subdomain
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm sure he just couldn't choose the right words, and that what he assured me.
My Arabic has improved a lot over the past year, and the native speakers help me choose the right word or phrase so that I can better express myself.
It shows that even such a good coach as Jose Mourinho gets it wrong and doesn't choose the right words at the right moment.
Writers must choose the right words for the task they want to accomplish.
ARMAGEDDON (PG) HARD to choose the right word to describe this movie.