TALENTED martial artists from Birmingham Choi Kwang Do increased their fund-raising total to over pounds 1,000 after a recent kickathon.
What does CKD stand for?
CKD stands for Choi Kwang Do (Martial Art)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CKD
We have 26 other meanings of CKD in our Acronym Attic
- Canoë Kayak Club de Tours (French: Tours Canoe Kayak Club; Tours, France)
- Claysburg-Kimmel Communities That Care (Claysburg, Pennsylvania)
- Central Kansas Credit Union
- Canoë Kayak Club de Vannes (French: Vannes Canoe Kayak Club; Vannes, France)
- Centralny Katalog Czasopism Zagranicznych (Polish: Central Catalog of Foreign Magazines)
- Cement Kiln Dust
- Centralized Group Key Distribution (cryptography)
- Centralized Knowledge Delivery
- Certificado de Capital de Desarrollo (Spanish: Certificate of Capital Development; Mexico)
- Certified Kitchen Designer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chun Kuk Do (Martial Art)
- Claude Kesser Développement (French construction company)
- Collaborative Knowledge Development (various organizations)
- Complete Knock Down (automotive industry)
- Completely Knocked Down (shipping)
- Count Key Data (device)
- Count Key Device
- Crush Kill Destroy (band)
- Cubic Centimeters per Kilogram per Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magistrates heard the 49-year-old black belt had been running Choi Kwang Do sessions in Aberdare and Neath, despite suffering back pain caused by an accident at work in 2001.
Adrian Blayney, 48, a black belt in Choi Kwang Do, was observed running courses at Michael Sobell leisure centre in Aberdare despite claiming he was so chronically ill even walking was painful.