Oklahoma partners that have contributed companion funds to the grant to date include: Valley View Regional Hospital, Ada; Tahlequah City Hospital; Choctaw Nation Health Services Authority, Talihina; Memorial Hospital of Stilwell and Atoka Memorial Hospital.
What does CNHSA stand for?
CNHSA stands for Choctaw Nation Health Services Authority (Talihina, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CNHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Neurovascular Health Society
- Cardinal Newman High School
- Cavite National High School (Cavite City, Philippines)
- Central Nevada Historical Society
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Cherokee National Historical Society, Inc.
- Clarkstown North High School
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences (various universities)
- Colts Neck High School (New Jersey)
- Columbus North High School
- Central New Hampshire Special Operations Unit
- Certified New Homes Sales Specialist (real estate)
- Croydon Natural History and Scientific Society (UK)
- California National Historic Trail
- Central New Hampshire Transportation (shared ride program)
- Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers (Concord, NH)
- China National Heavy Truck Corporation Company, Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- Centre National Hospitalier Universitaire (French: National University Hospital Center; Benin)
- Cable Network Incorporated
- Calcineurin Inhibitor