The clinician should be alerted to the possibility of this diagnosis by a finding of a less differentiated neoplasm combined with pathologic evidence of myeloid differentiation in the presence of positive testing for chloroacetate esterase, myeloperoxidase, lysozyme, CD43, CD79a, or CD3.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Chloroacetate Esterase (pathology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAE
We have 241 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate in Advanced English
- Certified Association Executive (American Society of Association Executives)
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Certified Audio Engineer (various companies)
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad Corporation
- Chief Audit Executive
- Child Abduction Emergency (EAS Code, AMBER Alert)
- Childhood Absence Epilepsy
- China Architectural Engineering
- Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Civic Arts Education (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Clean Air Engineering
- Client Access Express (software)
- Client Application Enabler (IBM)
- Client Automation Enterprise (Hewlett Packard)
- Club Asso Emploi (French: Employment Association Club; est. 2010)
- Collectif Anti-Expulsions (French: Anti-Eviction Collective; est. 1998)
- College Application Essay
- College of Aeronautical Engineering (Pakistan Air Force Academy; Risalpur, Pakistan)
- Columbia, SC, USA - Columbia SC Airport Metropolitan (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After releasing their woundhealing granules, mast cells lose the ability to make the enzyme chloroacetate esterase and no longer show up when exposed to a dye that reacts with the enzyme.
Focal granular staining for chloroacetate esterase was noted in some of the more mature forms.