Ltd entered into an agreement to form a new joint venture (JV) company to conduct feasibility study of the construction of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) production facility in Dahej, Gujarat, India.
What does CPVC stand for?
CPVC stands for Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPVC
We have 2 other meanings of CPVC in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese People's Volunteer Army
- circumferential pulmonary vein ablation
- College of Performing and Visual Arts
- College Park Village Association
- Colorado Professional Videographers Association
- Colorado Professional Volleyball Association
- Constitution Party of Virginia
- Contactless Palm Vein Authentication System (infrared scanner)
- Cell Phone Voice Changer
- Central or Peripheral Venous Catheter (clinical oncology)
- Coastal Plain Volleyball Club
- common pulmonary venous chamber
- Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee
- Cerebral and Peripheral Vasodilator
- Comptoir des Produits Vanillés et Dérivés (French food manufacturer)
- Cebu Property Ventures and Development Corp. (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Centre for Photovoltaic Engineering (renewable energy; University of New South Wales; Kensington, Australia)
- Certificate of Pre-Vocational Education
- Correction for Partial-Volume Effects
- Commercial Passenger Vessel Environmental Compliance (program; Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the recovery of the spent scrubber effluent of the bleach plant, BE&K specified Corzan[R] chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) pipe from Noveon Inc.
Plastic piping materials such as polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), cross-linked polyethylene (PEX), chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC), and others will be covered during the conference.
The chlorinated polyvinyl chloride pipe is manufactured completely in-house--from formulation to mixing to finished product--and checked for quality using electronically rotating scanner technology that scans 100% of the pipe for wall thickness, surface flaws, inclusions, and eccentricities.
Ritmo Profittings machines can fuse thermoplastic materials such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) Polyvinylfluoride (PVDF) pipes and fittings (ells, tees, crosses and lateral wyes).