Nitrogen and sulfur compounds, ethers, and chlorinated dibenzofurans are an example of the chapter topics.
What does CDBF stand for?
CDBF stands for Chlorinated Dibenzofurans
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDBF
- Coldfusion Driven Bulletin Board
- Cardiovascular Developmental Biology Center (Center of Biological Research Excellence)
- Certified Dog Behavior Consultant
- Circle Drive Baptist Church (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Cockburn Dragon Boat Club (Fremantle, Western Australia, Australia)
- College Democrats of Boston College (Boston, MA)
- College of Denturists of British Columbia (regulatory body; Canada)
- Controlling Device for Brake Control
- Congenital Dilatation of Bile Duct
- Common Database Design Document
- Cody Dieruf Benefit Foundation (Bozeman, MT)
- Colorado Dragon Boat Festival (est. 2001; Denver, CO)
- Comité Départemental de Savate Boxe Française (French boxing organization)
- Cour de Discipline Budgétaire et Financière (French: Court of Budgetary and Financial Discipline)
- Common Data Buffer
- Community Development Block Grant
- Cavity-Down Ball Grid Array (semiconductor package)
- Community Development Block Grant Program (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Community Developers of Beaufort Hyde Inc. (Belhaven, North Carolina)
- Canadian Design-Build Institute (est. 1998)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Related chlorinated dibenzofurans and -phenols will similarly get the "acute" hazard designation, meaning production of a kilogram or more per month of wastes contaminated with these chemicals will require that the generator meet federal laws.