Soumitra Kumar Choudhuri Department of In-vitro Carcinogenesis and Cellular Chemotherapy, Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Kolkata
What does CNCI stand for?
CNCI stands for Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNCI
We have 5 other meanings of CNCI in our Acronym Attic
- Chondrodermatitis Nodularis Chronica Helicis
- Cincinnati North College Hill (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Conference of Northern California Handweavers
- Creek Nation Community Hospital (Okemah, OK)
- Canadian National Committee for Humanitarian Law
- Cabatuan National Comprehensive High School (Philippines)
- Canadian Nursery Certification Institute (pest protection)
- Canadian Nursing Coalition for Immunization
- Cement and Concrete Institute (more commonly seen as C&CI; marketing organization; South Africa)
- Ceylon National Chamber of Industries (Sri Lanka)
- Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (US DHS)
- Council of National Cultural Institutions (Ireland)
- China National Coatings Industry Association
- China National Chemical Information Center
- Chinese National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage (Beijing, China)
- Chambre Nationale des Conseillers en Investissements Financiers (French: National Chamber of Advisors in Financial Investments)
- Computer Network Consulting Krapohl (German phone service)
- Cognitive Neuroscience of Creativity Laboratory (Pennsylvania State University)
- Communication Networks Class Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reprint requests: Dr Partha Basu, Head, Department of Gynaecological Oncology, Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute 37, S.