The highlights of the Railway budget 2010-11 are as follows: Railways to set up Rabindra Museum in Howrah and Geetanjali Museum in Bolpur both in West Bengal to commemorate Rabindranath Tagore's 125th birth anniversary Chittaranjan Locomotive Works capacity to be augmented from 200 to 275 engines a year.
What does CLW stand for?
CLW stands for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLW
We have 42 other meanings of CLW in our Acronym Attic
- California Licensed Vocational Nurses' Association
- Canadian Lung Volume Reduction
- Configured LRU Verification Rack
- Conventional Low Vision Rehabilitation (macular degeneration)
- Certified Legal Video Specialist
- Consist Low Value Shipments
- Cross-Layer Video Streaming
- Cork Local Voluntary Youth Council (Ireland)
- Child-Led Weaning
- China Labor Watch (New York)
- Clearwater, FL, USA - Municipal (airport code)
- Climate and Water (various organizations)
- Cloud Liquid Water
- Collège Louise Wegmann (French: Louise Wegmann College; Lebanon)
- Common Law Wife (legal status)
- Community Legal Worker
- Community Life & Worship (Carson-Newman College; Knoxville, TN)
- Compliance Log Warehouse (Hewlett-Packard)
- Construction Learning World (UK training company)
- Contused Lacerated Wound
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hattangadi, an electrical engineer, was general manager of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works in India.