[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] MINNESOTA Spruce Salvage Restoration TREES: 40,000 This project will reforest 50 acres of Chippewa National Forest.
What does CNF stand for?
CNF stands for Chippewa National Forest (Minnesota)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNF
We have 72 other meanings of CNF in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Nutrient File
- Carbon Nanofiber (composite)
- Carbon Neutral Fuel (energy)
- Cellulose Nanofiber
- Central Neutralization Facility
- Cercle Nautique de France
- Certificat de Nationalité Française (French: Certificate of French Nationality)
- Championnat National Français (French: French National Championships; gaming)
- Child Neurology Foundation
- Chin National Front (Burma)
- Chomsky Normal Form (formal language theory)
- Chugach National Forest (US Forest Service)
- City of Niagara Falls
- Cleveland National Forest (California)
- Club Nacional de Football (Uruguay; national soccer team)
- Cold Nuclear Fusion
- Commander Naval Forces
- Commission Nationale Féminine (French: National Commission for Women)
- Common Navigator Framework (software)
- Commonwealth Naval Forces (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We cleared underbrush and thinned tree growth in Chippewa National Forest near Cutfoot Sioux in northern Minnesota to minimize and control forest fires.
The Chippewa National Forest is Just to the west of Superior but it doesn't have all the boreal species like the owls that we gel In Superior," he says.
The Water Quality Project findings help us manage upland forests in a way that protects lowland peatlands," says Steve Eubanks, who supervises Chippewa National Forest, where the map shows 50 percent lakes and wetlands.