Hyper Transport for High-Speed Data Communication The HyperTransport Host Bus provides a high-speed chip-to-chip interface for connecting coprocessors, such as encryption engines, peripherals, or multiple SiByte processors.
What does C2C stand for?
C2C stands for Chip-to-Chip (computer chip design)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C2C
We have 29 other meanings of C2C in our Acronym Attic
- Care to Chat
- Carrier to Carrier Telecom (Netherlands)
- Cash-To-Cash Cycle
- Category 2 Center (UNESCO)
- Caveman to Cosmos (gaming)
- Center to Center
- Chance to Change (various organizations)
- Chance to Choose (various organizations)
- Check to Check (money transfer)
- Cheek to Cheek (Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga album)
- City 2 City (Singtel)
- Classroom to Classroom (various locations)
- Cloud to Coast
- Coast to Coast (walk)
- Coil to Can (aluminum can manufacturing)
- Colleague to Colleague (Kansas and Missouri; education)
- College to Corporate
- Command and Control Constellation
- Community to Community (Association; Bellingham, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PHY architecture is the key building block for SAN, LAN, WAN, and high-speed chip-to-chip communications.