The Global Positioning System and Navigation Systems Division (Code 231) of the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SSC) San Diego is incorporating a chip-scale atomic clock (CSAC) into a new GPS receiver design that they are calling the "Navigation Nugget.
What does CSAC stand for?
CSAC stands for Chip-Scale Atomic Clock
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSAC
We have 223 other meanings of CSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Central, South America and Caribbean (marketing region)
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
- Chancellor's Staff Advisory Committee
- Charge Safety Analysis Checklist
- Chemical Security Analysis Center (US DHS)
- Chicagoland Sports Appearance Connection (Brookfield, IL)
- Chief Scientific Adviser's Committee (UK)
- Children in Situations of Armed Conflict (Philippines)
- Chimpanzee Sequencing and Analysis Consortium
- China Southern Airlines Company
- Citizens Stamp Advisory Committee
- Clinical Substance Abuse Counselor (certification)
- Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Combat Support Aviation Company
- Combat System Alignment Canister
- Command Studies Advisory Council
- Computer Science Accreditation Commission (ACM)
- Connecting Schools and Communities (Washington)
- Council on Superconductivity for American Competitiveness
- Creative Spirit Art Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) would like to incorporate chip-scale atomic clocks (CSACs) into portable spread-spectrum communication, radar and GPS devices.
This is an important demonstration of a critical component for use in a chip-scale atomic clock," comments Christopher R.