d] by n, the Chinese Remainder Theorem isomorphism [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (1) allows one to label such a facet by a residue j mod n; call this facet [F.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Chinese Remainder Theorem (information theory)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Radiologic Technologist
- Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Change Release Time
- Change Request Transmittal (Defense Civilian Personnel Data System; US DoD)
- Channel Reference Tone
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Chemical Response Team (emergency preparedness)
- Chemo Radio-Therapy
- Chief Radio Technician (US Navy)
- Chihuahua Rescue and Transport
- Choice Relation Table
- Cinderella's Royal Table (Disney World restaurant)
- Circuit Requirement Table
- Civil Rights (Division, US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Civilian Response Team
- Claiming Rule Team (motorcycle racing)
- Claims Resolution Tribunal
- Clamp Replacement Tool (energy production)
- Climate Reserve Tonne (Climate Action Reserve)
- Clinical Research Trial
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key to the team's innovation is the pooling strategy, which is based on the 2,000-year-old Chinese remainder theorem.
024 bits are processed in 65 milliseconds without Chinese Remainder Theorem (CRT).