If the next Purple Mountain Summit is shifted to Taiwan in 2013, the insiders revealed, the organizers, namely the State Council Taiwan Affairs Office and the Jiangsu provincial government, will want this event to be hosted by any of Taiwan's top 10 industrial and commercial organizations, including Taiwan External Trade Development Council, Chinese National Federation of Industries, General Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of China, Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association and 21st Century Foundation.
What does CNFI stand for?
CNFI stands for Chinese National Federation of Industries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cities for a Nuclear Free Europe
- Class Not Found Exception (computer programming)
- Comité National Français de l'Eclairage (French: French National Committee on Lighting)
- Commander Naval Far East (US Navy)
- Centre for Northern Forest Ecosystem Research (Canada)
- Carbon-Nanotube Field-Effect Transistors
- Central Nebraska Film Festival (Kearney)
- Comité National pour le Fleurissement de la France (French: National Committee for the Flowering of France)
- Comité National Français de Géodésie et de Géophysique (French: French National Committee of Geodesy and Geophysics; France)
- Coleman National Fish Hatchery (Anderson, California)
- Canadian National Federation of Independent Unions (est. 1980)
- Commander, Naval Forces Japan
- Commander Naval Forces Korea
- Centre National de Formation aux Langues et à l'International (French: National Centre for International Language Training)
- Comité National Français de Liaison pour la Réadaptation des Handicapés (French: French National Liaison Committee for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled)
- Comité National de Formation en Microélectronique (French: National Committee for Training in Microelectronics)
- Commander Naval Forces Marianas (US Navy; shore command)
- China National Forestry Machinery Association (Beijing, China)
- Conseil National de la Formation Médicale Continue
- Centre National de Formation aux Métiers de l'Eau (National Training Centre for Water Professions France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wang and Kao, who is also a member of the major opposition Nationalist Party's (KMT) Central Standing Committee and honorary Chairman of the Chinese National Federation of Industries, have both voiced interest in helping the government realize direct links.
Taipei, May 11, 2011 (CENS) -- The Taiwan Affairs Office (TAO) under China's State Council is reportedly to invite Taiwan's Chinese National Federation of Industries (CNFI) and the Association of Taiwan Investment Enterprise on the Mainland (ATIEM) to attend a meeting slated to be held on May 19, aiming at discussing how to help Taiwanese enterprises in China solve their problems seen in their operations in the mainland.
The delegation was headed by Kao Chen-kao, deputy director of the Department of Investment Services, under the MOEA, and Tsao Lien-sheng, secretary general of the Chinese National Federation of Industries.
Taiwan's Chinese National Association of Industry and Commerce, Chinese National Federation of Industries, General Chamber of Commerce of ROC, and Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (TEEMA) recently expressed strong interest to set up offices in China.