| TOKYO, Jan 14 (KUNA) -- China has urged Sudan to work hard in rescuing kidnapped Chinese nationals in the country, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said Monday, according to state-run Xinhua News Agency.
What does CHINAT stand for?
CHINAT stands for Chinese National
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Canadian Heritage Information Network
- Children in Need Network (Zambia)
- Children's Health Information Network
- Community Health Information Network(s)
- Congenital Heart Information Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Christmas Headquarters in North Arctic
- Come Home I Need Action
- Communist Hackers In North America
- Child Nurture and Relief (est. 2001)
- China International Contractors Association
- China and India (together, in world affairs)
- Chief of Information
- Child Health Institute of New Jersey
- Christian In Name Only
- Sky Condition Not Available (METAR code)
- China Sea, Indian and Pacific Oceans (shipping)
- Child In Need of Service
- Children in Need of Supervision
- Community Housing and Infrastructure Needs Survey (Australian Bureau of Statistics; Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COLOMBO (CyHAN)- 114 Chinese nationals have been arrested in the island of Sri Lanka following raids on operations regarding internet fraud.
Manila: The Philippine government has decided to accept the passports of Chinese nationals requesting for visa.
A man who recruited and charged some 200 Chinese nationals to join a fake U.
The Chinese nationals were detained for crossing the border without a passport or visa and handed over to the local police.