A ten-year audit of traditional Chinese medicine and other natural product research published in the Chinese Medical Journal (2000-2009).
What does CMJ stand for?
CMJ stands for Chinese Medical Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMJ
We have 26 other meanings of CMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Current Medical Information and Technology
- Chronic Mycobacterial-Induced Uveitis
- Cigar Makers' International Union (est. 1864)
- Console Mounted Integrated Voice User Terminal
- Commercial Materials Dispersion Apparatus ITA Experiment
- Catch Me If You Can (movie)
- Canadian Military Journal
- Canon Marketing Japan
- Certified Measuring Judge
- Chief of Military Justice
- Christopher Martin-Jenkins (cricket journalist)
- Civil Marriage Celebrant (Australia)
- College Mathematics Journal
- College Media Journal
- Colloque Médical du Jeudi (French: Medical Symposium of Thursday)
- Compagnie Maxi Jeux (French entertainment company)
- Complete Metal Jacket
- Conseil Municipal des Jeunes (French: Municipal Youth Council)
- Counter Movement Jump (sports)
- Country Music Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Time of taking aspirin can have an effect on the frequency of occurrence of stroke," Chinese Medical Journal, 2009, vol 122, no 9.