What does CMAI stand for?
CMAI stands for Chinese Martial Arts Institute (Fairfax, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMAI
We have 19 other meanings of CMAI in our Acronym Attic
- Configuration Management Advisory Group
- Cruise Missile Advanced Guidance
- Columbus Municipal Association of Government Employees (Ohio)
- Contingency Marine Air-Ground Task Force (USMC)
- CINC (Commander in Chief) Mobile Alternate HQ (Headquarters) (US DoD)
- Cytidine Monophospho-N-Acetylneuraminic Acid Hydroxylase
- Chinese Manufacturers Association of Hong Kong
- Capacitated Multiple Allocation Hub Location Problem
- Centre Multiservice d'Accès et d'Interface (French: Multiservice Access Center and Interface)
- Chemical Market Associates, Inc.
- Clothing Manufacturers Association of India
- Cohen Mansfield Agitation Inventory
- Communication and Manufacturing Association of India (telecommunications association; New Delhi, India)
- Cow Milk Allergy/Intolerance (food allergies)
- Chandler Movement Assessment of Infants Screening Test
- Centre for Mathematical Analysis and Its Applications
- Clothing Monetary Allowance, Initial Issue
- Corps Major Automated Information System Review Council (USACE)
- Configuration Management Analysis and Integration Team
- Clothing Monetary Allowance Initial (for Female Cash Allowance Only)