It took another twelve years for the third Chinese American Studies conference to occur in 1992, when the Chinese Historical Society of Southern California in Los Angeles became the next sponsor.
What does CHSSC stand for?
CHSSC stands for Chinese Historical Society of Southern California
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Comparative Historical Social Science (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Congenital Heart Surgeons' Society (Canada)
- Congenital Heart Surgeons' Society Data Center (Canada)
- Contributory Health Service Scheme (India)
- Copilot Helmet Sight System
- Corporate Health and Safety Solutions Ltd (UK)
- California High School Speech Association
- Combined High Schools Sports Association (Australia)
- Community Home Support Services Association (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Connecticut Highway Street Supervisors Association
- Colorado High School Swim Coaches Association
- California Head Start State Collaboration Office (California Department of Education)
- Common High Performance Computing Software Support Initiative
- Chapel Hill Summer Swim League (North Carolina)
- Community Health and Social Services Network (Quebec City, Canada)
- California History Social Science Project
- California Health and Social Services Survey (Rand Corporation)
- Canadian Heart and Stroke Surveillance System
- Causeway Health and Social Services Trust (UK)
- Chubu High Speed Surface Transport
Samples in periodicals archive:
Los Angeles: Chinese Historical Society of Southern California and UCLA Asian American Studies Center.