In 1992, the Chinese Historical Society of New England was founded to restore these burial grounds and to build a proper memorial there to honor all Chinese immigrants.
What does CHSNE stand for?
CHSNE stands for Chinese Historical Society of New England (Boston, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Comprehensive Health Status Measurement System
- Campbell High School Model United Nations
- Cerritos High School Model United Nations
- Canadian Home Shopping Network
- Certified Healthcare Safety Nurse (International Board for Certification of Safety Managers)
- Clarkstown High School North
- Community Hospital School of Nursing (now Springfield Regional School of Nursing; Ohio)
- Cooloola Human Services Network (Australia)
- Catholic Homeschool Network of America
- Critical Health Systems of North Carolina
- Certified Healthcare Security Officer
- Charlottesville High School Orchestra (Charlottesville, VA)
- Combat Health Support Officer
- Company Health and Safety Officer
- Compliance Health and Safety Officer
- Construction Health and Safety Officer
- Centre for Health Services Operations Management (Monash University; Victoria, Australia)
- Common Hardware-Software Object Model (electronic design)
- Cape Henlopen State Park (Lewes, DE)
- Center for Health and Social Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chinese Historical Society of New England (1992) [TEXT NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] The Chinese Historical Society of New England (CHSNE) is a non-profit organization established in 1992 to document, preserve, and promote the history and legacy of Chinese immigration in New England.