The papers in this symposium were originally presented at the First European Conference of the Chinese Economists Society, Economic Transition at Midlife: Lessons for the Development of Markets and Institutions, which was held at the Hotel Marko, Portoroz, Slovenia, 11-14 May 2007.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Chinese Economists Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Exchange Specialist
- Chancellor Elementary School
- Channel Evaluation System
- Character-Encoding Scheme
- Chauffe-Eau Solaire (French: Solar Water Heater)
- Chester Elementary School (various locations)
- Chesterbrook Elementary School (Illinois)
- Chevron Energy Solutions (San Francisco, CA)
- Chi Epsilon Sigma (social organization; various schools)
- China Evangelical Seminary
- Christ Episcopal School
- Christians for Environmental Stewardship
- Church Education System (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)
- Ciber Enterprise Solutions (Colorado)
- Circuit Emulation Service (ATM)
- Circuit Emulation Switching
- Circular Economy Solution
- Civil Engineering Society
- Civil Engineering Squadron
- Civil Engineering Structures
Samples in periodicals archive:
Essays were originally presented at the conference of the Chinese Economists Society, "Technology, Human Capital, and Economic Development," held in July and August of 2004 at the Georgia Institute of Technology.