The Nationalist Party and the Chinese Communists form an alliance to fight the warlords.
What does ChiComm stand for?
ChiComm stands for Chinese Communists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Community and Hospital Infection Control Association Canada
- Chicago Area Translators and Interpreters Association
- [not an acronym] Military code word for Low Fuel State Requiring Urgent Tanker Support
- Country Holidays for Inner City Kids (UK charity)
- Friendly Fighter Aircraft
- Chapel Hill Institute for Cultural and Language Education
- Children's Hospital Integrated Care Organization (Massachusetts)
- Cultural Heritage for Community Outreach (Michigan)
- Cultural Heritage Information and Community Outreach
- Chinese Communist
- Chumbe Island Coral Park
- Correction of Hyperopia in Children Study
- Centre for Healthcare Innovation and Development
- Chemicals and Hazardous Installations Division (United Kingdom)
- China Digital Communication Group (stock symbol)
- Combined Health Information Database (NIH)
- Comparative History of Ideas (University of Washington degree program)
- Computer Hope Identification
- Centre for the History of Defence Electronics
- Catholic Higher Institute of Eastern Africa (Lugogo, Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chinese communists also attempted to control the personal beliefs of hundreds of millions of Chinese by, among other actions, running the largest prison system of all time and perpetrating history's greatest famine.
In a recent interview with Kyodo News, Kiyoko Hara, whose Chinese name is Yuan Chingchih, revealed for the first time that she cooperated with the Chinese communists in broadcasting their propaganda at the Japanese army during the war.