Wang Mengshu, a member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, said that faulty underground infrastructure projects are a major cause of many sinkhole collapses, Caixin reported.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Chinese Academy of Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAE
We have 241 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre of Adult Education
- Certificate in Advanced English
- Certified Association Executive (American Society of Association Executives)
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Certified Audio Engineer (various companies)
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad Corporation
- Chief Audit Executive
- Child Abduction Emergency (EAS Code, AMBER Alert)
- Childhood Absence Epilepsy
- China Architectural Engineering
- Chloroacetate Esterase (pathology)
- Civic Arts Education (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Clean Air Engineering
- Client Access Express (software)
- Client Application Enabler (IBM)
- Client Automation Enterprise (Hewlett Packard)
- Club Asso Emploi (French: Employment Association Club; est. 2010)
- Collectif Anti-Expulsions (French: Anti-Eviction Collective; est. 1998)
- College Application Essay
- College of Aeronautical Engineering (Pakistan Air Force Academy; Risalpur, Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It would also run to India and Pakistan, according to Wang Mengshu, a member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and a senior consultant on China's domestic high-speed rail project.
3 billion people will be infected, quoting figures from the research institution Chinese Academy of Engineering.
in fall 2006, the Chinese Academy of Engineering reported 822 tremors.