With a start-up capital of Ghc100m ($50m), the new airline, Africa World Airlines (AWA) is a joint venture between Ghana's Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT), Strategic African Securities, China-Africa Development Fund (CADFund) and Hainan Airlines of China.
What does CADF stand for?
CADF stands for China-Africa Development Fund (est. 2006)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CADF
We have 5 other meanings of CADF in our Acronym Attic
- Covariance Analysis Describing Function Technique
- Centro de Alumnos - Escuela de Derecho - Universidad Santo Tomás
- Carrier Airborne Early Warning Wing
- Cámara de Exportadores de Santa Cruz (Spanish: Chamber of Exporters of Santa Cruz; Bolivia)
- Computer Adjunct Data Evaluator-X
- Computer Aided Design of Experiments
- Customs Automated Data Exchange
- Centralised Airspace Data Function
- Centre d'Abattage de Dindes du Faouet (French: Faouet Turkey Slaughter Center; Le Faouet, France)
- China Aviation Development Foundation
- Comité de l'Abus de Droit Fiscal (French: Committee on Tax Law Abuse)
- Committee for Advanced DBMS (Database Management System) Function
- Commutated-Antenna Direction Finder
- Conducting Airways Deposition Fraction
- Confederate Arcing Deadeye Fighters (gaming clan)
- Contract Administrative Data File
- Camden-Abu Dis Friendship Association (London, England)
- Computation and Data Flow Integration Subsystem
- Cyprus Airways Duty Free Shops Ltd. (Nicosia, Cyprus)
- Californians for Drug Free Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
AWAOs management team will come from HU, China-Africa Development Fund and Ghana SAS Financial Group.
Rio Tinto Rossing announced last week it has accepted the offer made by Taurus Mineral Limited, a company formed at the direction of CGNPC Uranium Resources and the China-Africa Development Fund for all of its shares in Kalahari Minerals plc.
China has taken measures to guide such investment, such as providing African countries with concessional loans, establishing China-Africa Development Fund and setting up overseas economic and trade cooperation zones in African countries," he said, adding that These measures generated good driving effects.
uk Auto Business News - 22 August 2011 Chery Automobile, a China-based automaker, is establishing a joint venture with the China-Africa Development Fund, which will be known as the Chery Overseas Industrial Investment Co Ltd, according to a contract signed in Hefei city.
According to a recent report updated in February 2011 by the World Information Service on Energy (WISE), an environmental activist amalgamation based in Amsterdam, China National Nuclear Group, being that country's biggest nuclear power plant builder, signed a deal with the China-Africa Development Fund, a Chinese state-run institution, in 2010 to examine and exploit uranium resources throughout Africa.