The timetable shows that China will step up its pace to upgrade gas quality," Wang Zhen, deputy head of the China Energy Strategy Research Institute at the China University of Petroleum, was quoted by Xinhua as saying.
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary
- Careers Using Physics
- Carupano, Venezuela - Carupano (Airport Code)
- Catalog Update Process
- Cataloguing Upgrade
- Central Utility Plant (University of Colorado Denver)
- Centralized Ultrasound Processing
- Centro Unico Prenotazioni (Italian: One Centre Bookings)
- Child Update Photo (World Vision International)
- China Unionpay (credit card company)
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Code Universel des Produits (French: Universal Product Code)
- Columbia University Press
- Commission Université Palais (French: University Building Commission)
- Committee of Union and Progress (Turkey)
- Common Underlying Proficiency
- Common Undersea Picture
- Common User Processor
- Common User Products
- Commonality Usage Proposal (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xu-Jinchao (1) Han-Xiuting (1,2), Li-Juhui (3) Han-mei (4) Li-Juan (1) Li- Xiaodong (1) (1) School of Petroleum Engineering, China University of Petroleum, East China, Qingdao 266555, Shandong Province, China (2) Research and Development Department, Daqing Oilfield Ltd.
01 Professor Shuyuan LI China University of Petroleum, Beijing
Journal of China University of Petroleum, 18(S): 90-94 Li D X, (2005).
According to Professor Pang Xiongqi of the China University of Petroleum in Beijing, China's production will remain level till 2009 and then start to decline.
Dongying: China University of Petroleum Press, 2000: 251-253.