Under this partnership, all China UnionPay cards will be processed by EMP through direct acquiring services.
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for China Unionpay (credit card company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Canterbury University Press (New Zealand)
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary
- Careers Using Physics
- Carupano, Venezuela - Carupano (Airport Code)
- Catalog Update Process
- Cataloguing Upgrade
- Central Utility Plant (University of Colorado Denver)
- Centralized Ultrasound Processing
- Centro Unico Prenotazioni (Italian: One Centre Bookings)
- Child Update Photo (World Vision International)
- China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Code Universel des Produits (French: Universal Product Code)
- Columbia University Press
- Commission Université Palais (French: University Building Commission)
- Committee of Union and Progress (Turkey)
- Common Underlying Proficiency
- Common Undersea Picture
- Common User Processor
- Common User Products
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said that "the one very unique part of this platform" was the CBD China UnionPay Prepaid card, which allowed one to make purchases in both Emirati dirham (AED) and RMB.
Global Banking News-June 4, 2012--Cathay United offers online payment service for China UnionPay cardholders(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
The Shandong branch of China UnionPay will feature a new online-to-offline payment system.
KARACHI, January 25, 2012 (Balochistan Times): Faysal Bank Limited has signed an agreement with China UnionPay for card issuance and acquisition in Pakistan.
TYO:8028) says that 200 convenience stores owned by FamilyMart will accept China UnionPay credit cards from January 17th, 2012, and Chinese tourists traveling to Japan can now make payment using UnionPay cards in those stores.
MasterCard and China UnionPay signed an agreement in Singapore in June that allows UnionPay cards used outside China to be processed over MasterCard's worldwide network.