6 million contract with China Pacific Property Insurance Company (CPPIC), the second-largest property and casualty insurer in China with 26,000 employees and 1,700 offices throughout the country.
What does CPPIC stand for?
CPPIC stands for China Pacific Property Insurance Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPPIC
- Concrete Protection Products Inc.
- Constant Proportion Portfolio Insurance
- Consultative Panel on Public Information (United Nations)
- Consulting Psychologists Press, Inc. (Myers-Briggs trademark owner)
- Contractors Professional Protective Insurance
- Coordinated Primary Prevention Initiative
- Crystal Preparation Prime Item
- Cumulative Property Performance Index
- China Plastics Processing Industry Association
- Canadian Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse
- Commission for Patient and Public Involvement in Health (UK)
- Calcasieu Parish Police Jury (Louisiana)
- Communist People's Party of Kazakhstan (political party)
- Calumet Park Public Library (Calumet Park, IL)
- Canadian Professional Paintball League (Canada)
- Card Printer Programming Language
- Cereal Partners Poland
- Commission Permanente de la Police Locale (French: Standing Committee of the Local Police; Belgium)
- Council for Public Policy and Legislation
- Cross Plains Public Library (Cross Plains, TX)