It also co-organises the Shanghai International Nonwovens Conference and Exhibition with the China Nonwovens Technical Association.
What does CNTA stand for?
CNTA stands for China Nonwovens Technical Association (textiles labor union)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNTA
We have 25 other meanings of CNTA in our Acronym Attic
- Crisis Negotiation Team
- Carbon Nanotube Field Emission Display
- Carbon Nanotube Thin-Film Transistor
- Concentrative Nucleoside Transporter 1
- Concentrative Nucleoside Transporter Type 2
- Canadian Number Theory Association (est. 1987)
- Central Nevada Test Area
- China National Tourism Administration
- Commonwealth Native Title Act (Australia)
- Computer Network Technology Associate (Southern University at Shreveport; Shreveport, LA)
- China National Textile and Apparel Council (Beijing)
- Central Northern Tampa Bay (region)
- Computerized Neuropsychological Test Battery
- Confédération nationale des travailleurs du Burkina (National Confederation of Burkinabe Workers)
- Croatian National Tourist Board (New York)
- Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (United Nations)
- Canadian National Teams Championship (bridge card game championship)
- Canadian Network of Toxicology Centres
Samples in periodicals archive:
China Nonwovens Technical Association (CNTA) was established in 1985.
The ninth Shanghai International Nonwovens Conference & Exhibition (SINCE), organized by China Nonwovens Technical Association (CNTA) was held September 26-28 in Shanghai.