The deal would have made PCCW's second major shareholder, China Network Communications Group, the biggest shareholder because Telefonica would have put its 8 percent share together with China Netcom's 20 percent stake in a special vehicle, which would have effectively made them the biggest shareholder with a 28 percent combined stake.
What does CNC stand for?
CNC stands for China Network Communications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNC
We have 317 other meanings of CNC in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Nature Conservation (Germany)
- Centre National du Cinéma et de l'Image Animée (French cinematography center)
- Cercle Nautique Calédonien (French: Caledonian Nautical Circle; New Caledonia)
- Certified Nutritional Consultant
- Change Notice Code
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chicken Noodle Coalition
- Chimpan News Channel (Japan)
- Chin National Council (Burma)
- China Netcom Corporation
- Chinese National Committee (various organizations)
- Chippewa Nature Center (Midland Township, MI)
- City Neighborhood Council (Seattle, WA)
- Civil Nuclear Constabulary (UK)
- Clearnet Communications, Inc. (Canada)
- Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Clinical Nurse Coordinator
- Closed, Non-Collectable
- Club Nautique Castelbriantais (French water sports club)
- Club Nautique de Chartrettes (French water sports club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MMTA was jointly initiated and founded by 9 organizations including China Academy of Telecommunication Research (CATR) of the Ministry of Information Industry (MII), China Mobile Communications Corporation, China United Telecommunications Corporation, China Telecom Corporation Ltd, China Network Communications Group Corporation, China Putian Corporation, Huawei Technologies, ZTE Corporation, and Vimicro Corporation.