China's Ministry of Agriculture supports ongoing evaluation of SRI by the China National Rice Research Institute, the China National Hybrid Rice Research and Development Centre, and the Sichuan Academy of Agricultural Sciences, in association with CIIFAD.
What does CNRRI stand for?
CNRRI stands for China National Rice Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Physics (University of Surrey; UK)
- Common Name Resolution Protocol
- Community Neighborhood Renaissance Partnership, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Canadian National Railway Police Association
- Centre National de Recherches Préhistoriques, Anthropologiques et Historiques (French)
- Centre National de Ressources Qualité (French: National Center for Quality Resources)
- Coalition for National Reconciliation and Reconstruction (Cameroon)
- Containment Radioactivity Removal
- Chinese National Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (China)
- Commander, Naval Reserve Recruiting Command
- Canadian Nautical Research Society
- Canadian Nurses' Respiratory Society
- Catholic Network for Retreats and Spirituality (UK)
- Center for Natural Resources Studies (Bangladesh)
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (National Center for Scientific Research, France)
- Centro Nacional de Referencia Para El Sida (Argentinean National Reference Center for Aids)
- College of Natural Resources and Sciences (Humboldt State University; Arcata, CA)
- Commander Navy Region South East (US Navy)
- Centre National de Recherche sur les Sites et Sols Pollués (French: National Research Center on Contaminated Sites and Soils)
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique et Technologique (French: National Center for Scientific and Technological Research; various locations)