To win over local critics, the report says China National Petroleum Corporation is donating several million dollars to build health clinics and schools.
What does CNPC stand for?
CNPC stands for China National Petroleum Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNPC
We have 11 other meanings of CNPC in our Acronym Attic
- Counter-Narcotics Police of Afghanistan
- Czech Nature Protection Association
- Council of National Psychological Associations for the Advancement of Ethnic Minority Interests
- Czech Number Portability Administrative Center
- Consejo Nacional para la Protección de Antigua Guatemala
- Congenital Nasal Piriform Aperture Stenosis
- Continuous Negative Pressure Breathing
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- Centre National Professionnel pour la Commercialisation des Articles de Sport et Loisir (French: National Center for Professional Marketing of Sporting Goods and Leisure)
- Centro Nacional de la Productividad y la Calidad (Chile)
- China National Philatelic Corporation (Chinese stamp authority)
- Chronic Non-Productive Cough
- Commander, Navy Personnel Command
- Conseil National des Professions du Cycle (French: National Council of Professional Cycling)
- Consolidated Nuclear Production Center
- Conference of National Park Cooperating Associations
- Canadian Network of Palliative Care for Children
- China National Petroleum Corporation International
- Canadian Niagara Power Company Limited
- Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Control Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sydney, Australia, May 4, 2011 - (ABN Newswire) - Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) has executed a Share Placement Agreement with a wholly owned subsidiary of China National Petroleum Corporation (HKG:2963) (PINK:CNPXF), China's largest producer and supplier of crude oil and natural gas.
PDVSA plans to sell 100,000 barrels of crude a day to China National Petroleum Corporation, a Chinese oil company.