To win over local critics, the report says China National Petroleum Corporation is donating several million dollars to build health clinics and schools.
What does CNCP stand for?
CNCP stands for China National Petroleum Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNCP
We have 15 other meanings of CNCP in our Acronym Attic
- Chan Nam Cheong Memorial School (Hong Kong)
- Counter-Narcotics Command and Management System
- Chicago National College of Naprapathy
- Caisse Nationale de Crédit Professionnel (French: National Professional Credit Fund; Belgium; est. 1946)
- Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program
- Canadian National/Canadian Pacific (telecommunications company)
- Canadian Nursery Certification Program
- Carbon Neutral Capital Program (Canada)
- Certified Nanotechnology and Clean Technology Professional (California Institute of Nanotechnology; San Jose, CA)
- Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
- Club Nautique de Châtelaillon-Plage (French yacht club)
- Commission Nationale de la Certification Professionnelle (French: National Commission for Vocational Certification)
- Commonwealth National Competition Policy (Australia)
- Critical Need Certification Program (South Carolina teaching certificate)
- California Nevada Cement Promotion Council (now California Nevada Cement Association)
- China National Cleaner Production Centre
- Corporate Nursing Clinical Practice Committee (Canada)
- China National Committee for Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Conseil National Consultatif des Personnes Handicapées (French: National Advisory Council for Persons with Disabilities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sydney, Australia, May 4, 2011 - (ABN Newswire) - Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) has executed a Share Placement Agreement with a wholly owned subsidiary of China National Petroleum Corporation (HKG:2963) (PINK:CNPXF), China's largest producer and supplier of crude oil and natural gas.
PDVSA plans to sell 100,000 barrels of crude a day to China National Petroleum Corporation, a Chinese oil company.