HARTLEPOOL'S JDR Cables has just deployed more than 42km of cables for the China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC).
What does CNOOC stand for?
CNOOC stands for China National Offshore Oil Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNOOC
We have 1 other meaning of CNOOC in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Net Operating Loss (Income tax deduction)
- Cisco Network Order Manager
- Comité National Olympique Marocain (French: Moroccan National Olympic Committee)
- Committee on Network Operations and Management
- Conseil National de l'Ordre des Médecins (French)
- Cost Not Otherwise Matchable (US DHHS)
- Technical Committee on Network Operations and Management (IEEE Communications Society Technical Committee)
- Cuong Nhu Oriental Martial Arts (Vietnamese style)
- Cuong Nhu Oriental Martial Arts Association
- Conseil national des organisations non gouvernementales de développement du Zaïre
- Chinese National Overseas Oil Company, Ltd. (China)
- Central Outpost (formerly Global Clan Directory)
- Child Nutrition Outreach Program (Massachusetts)
- Comité National d'Optique et de Photonique (French: National Committee for Optics and Photonics)
- Confederación Nacional de Organizaciones Populares (Spanish: National Confederation of Popular Organizations; Mexico)
- Conseil National de l'Ordre des Pharmaciens (French: National Council of the Order of Pharmacists)
- Coordination Nationale des Organisations Paysannes (French: National Coordination of Peasant Organizations; Mali)
- Cyclophosphamide, Mitoxantrone, Vincristine, Prednisone (chemotherapy)
- Canada-Newfoundland Offshore Petroleum Board
- Caisse Nationale des Organismes de Prévoyance Sociale (French: National Fund for Social Welfare Organizations; Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group announced it had sold its 60 per cent interest in oil and gas firm Pan American Energy (PAE) to Bridas Corporation, a company half-owned by China National Offshore Oil Corporation, for 7.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), the nation's largest offshore oil producer, confirmed it has clinched a deal to develop the Missan oilfields in southern Iraq, state media reported on Tuesday.
National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) has signed a development plan for Iran`s North Pars gas field with China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), Mohammad Ali Emadi said.